Time for our monthly ICS Blog Hop!
The theme this month is introducing the 2021- 2023 New In Colors So, as you hop along with us you will be inspired by some inspiration with some awesome inspiration using these fun colors!
I decided to use a new punch and stamp set and the fun Designer Series Paper for my card for the blog hop.
• Stamp Set – Plentiful Plants (155693)
• Card Stock – Fresh Freesia (155613); Polished Pink (155710); Evening Evergreen (155574); Soft Succulent (155776); Pale Papaya (155668T); Thick Basic White (159229)
• Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
• Misc. – In Color 2021-2023 Designer Series Paper Assortment (155641); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); 2021-2023 In Color Jewels (155571); (149653); Flowers and Leaves Punch (155373); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Thick Basic White 5 ½” x 8 ½ “folded in half at 4 ¼”
Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent and Pale Papaya scraps for the punch
Designer Series Paper ¾” x 4 ¼
1. Score and fold the Thick Basic White for the card base
2. Using the Multipurpose Liquid Glue add the Designer Series Paper layers on the card base spaced evenly apart
3. Stamp the sentiment on the Designer Series Paper wherever desired.
4. Punch out the scraps from all the colors the largest flower on the Flowers and Leaves Punch
5. Add the punched-out flowers with Stampin Dimensionals on the back and attach to the card as pictured
6. Add the In Color Jewels for the finishing touch
Enjoy your visits to all the blogs as you hop along with us each month! We hope that we have you inspired you! We all love comments to let us know if your enjoying our creations along the way.
Now hop over to my friends Darla’s blog to see what she created this month!
Thanks for stopping by!
Make it a creative day