Time for our monthly ICS Blog Hop!
The theme this month is introducing the 2021- 2023 New In Colors So, as you hop along with us you will be inspired by some inspiration with some awesome inspiration using these fun colors!
I decided to use a new punch and stamp set and the fun Designer Series Paper for my card for the blog hop.
• Stamp Set – Plentiful Plants (155693)
• Card Stock – Fresh Freesia (155613); Polished Pink (155710); Evening Evergreen (155574); Soft Succulent (155776); Pale Papaya (155668T); Thick Basic White (159229)
• Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
• Misc. – In Color 2021-2023 Designer Series Paper Assortment (155641); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); 2021-2023 In Color Jewels (155571); (149653); Flowers and Leaves Punch (155373); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Thick Basic White 5 ½” x 8 ½ “folded in half at 4 ¼”
Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent and Pale Papaya scraps for the punch
Designer Series Paper ¾” x 4 ¼
1. Score and fold the Thick Basic White for the card base
2. Using the Multipurpose Liquid Glue add the Designer Series Paper layers on the card base spaced evenly apart
3. Stamp the sentiment on the Designer Series Paper wherever desired.
4. Punch out the scraps from all the colors the largest flower on the Flowers and Leaves Punch
5. Add the punched-out flowers with Stampin Dimensionals on the back and attach to the card as pictured
6. Add the In Color Jewels for the finishing touch
Enjoy your visits to all the blogs as you hop along with us each month! We hope that we have you inspired you! We all love comments to let us know if your enjoying our creations along the way.
Now hop over to my friends Darla’s blog to see what she created this month!
Thanks for stopping by!
Make it a creative day
When you were looking through the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog did you notice that the kits section was missing? That’s because Kits have undergone a big remodel. Today I’m excited to reveal a fresh new Kits Collection!
The whole new Kits Collection is now available online. Because the Kits Collection moved to our online store, we can add new kits without having to wait for a new catalog, and you know that any kits listed are available now and you won’t have to wait!
The kits are all-inclusive and low cost which makes them the perfect introduction to papercrafting for new crafters, a handy go-to for quick cards for experienced stampers, and a unique and affordable gift option!
Getting friends together for a fun papercrafting experience just got easier, too. With the Kits Collection, you and your friends can now go online and choose from a variety of affordably priced, versatile kits for multiple occasions. Everyone can pick a kit that fits their style, everything needed is included, so you can skip right to fun experience of sharing and creating with friends – hosted with me or on your own!
Make it a creative day!
VIEW OUR LATEST KITS COLLECTION ONLINE
- Kits come with everything required to complete the specific projects. Supplies include a block and ink spot(s) if applicable, plus any necessary adhesive—like Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, etc. No worries, you’ll have everything you need to complete your projects!
Pre-cut pieces and elements
- Beautiful, but uncomplicated projects that are planned, designed, and prepped so you can just start enjoying for fun of creating!
Instructions are included
- Instructions are in color and show completed projects and digital, step-by-step renderings, and a QR code for video instructions. You’ll have all the tips and information you need to create on your own or with your friends!
Low-cost, low-commitment, and low-space
- These kits are designed to meet your need to save time, money, and fit into your life, while still offering the joys of creativity!
My card was CASE’d from page 75 of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. Each week we makeover a card from the current Stampin’ Up catalog and then share it on our Facebook Group. You can join our CASE-ing Tuesday Facebook Group to see more samples and/or share your own card with us. It’s a great way to improve your stamping and challenge yourself to try new styles. I hope you will join us
For my card I thought it would be fun to design a cute card using the Color & Contour Bundle. I combined it with the Brights 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Assortments using one of the patterns using Mango Melody. It’s a color I don’t use a lot. I love how bright of a card it turned out to be! What a fun layout this is. I will definitely be using this layout for more cards! I will be getting a video recorded this week and get it uploaded on here.
Thanks for stopping by!
Make it a Creative Day!
Time for this months Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop w my fellow Stampin buddies! We hope you join us on the fourth Tuesday each month to see all the inspiration we share from the current kit. As you hop along you will see alternative ways we have used the kit to share more ideas you too can create using the monthly kit. We all love love in the form of comments! So, as you hop to each blog leave us some love! LOL
I had fun making this card .I decided I wanted to focus to be on the scenery. So, I got out my Stitched So Sweetly Dies and thought they would be a perfect addition for my design. How fun to cut apart the sentiment and fussy cut it at an angle for a fun look!
Enjoy your next stop along the hop to my friends Mary’s awesome blog for more inspiration from this months kit. She is also our new team member hopping with us for the first time! Make sure you give her a welcome comment!
See you next month for our next hop!
April Paper Pumpkin Sneak Peek have to subscribe by April 10th
If you don’t have a demonstrator already I would love to help you in any way I can. Just reach out to me!
You asked and we’re delivering – for free!
It’s a FREE Shipping 24-Hour Flash Sale happening on March 17th only!
Take advantage of this opportunity to get free shipping on your orders. With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
Spread the word – don’t let your friends miss out on this special!
Sale ends at midnight on March 17th. Visit my online store for more details and to shop and save!
Make it a creative day!
CLICK HERE TO SHOP
FREE SHIPPING DAY
WED MAR 17