I have decided to do my ribbon shares featuring the NEW ribbons in the catalog this year! It would cost over $200 to get all the new ribbons. So, the share is a great way to sample the ribbon and if you want to buy a pack of your favorite ones then you can have the whole roll and not share! LOL!
Cost for all the ribbon listed below is $25.00 or 31.55 mailed in a padded priority envelope
Email me your paypal information to [email protected] and I will send out an invoice
1 yard of each of the following:
- Leaf Ribbon
- 1/4″ Bermuda Bay Mini Stripe
- 1/4″ Gorgeous Grape Mini Stripe
- 1/4″ Poppy Parade Mini Stripe
- 3/8″ Real Red Cotton
- 1/8″ Blueberry Bushel Grosgrain
- 1/8″ Call Me Clover Grosgrain
- 1/8″ Grapefruit Grove Grosgrain
- 1/8″ Lovely Lipstick Grosgrain
- 1/8″ Pineapple Punch Grosgrain
- 1/2″ Granny Apple Green Textured Weave
- 1/2″ Gray Granite Textured Weave
- 5/8″ Very Vanilla Polka Dot Tulle
- 5/8″ Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle
- 1/8″ Real Red Solid Ribbon
- 3/8″ Berry Burst Mini Ruffled
- 3/8″ Fresh Fig Mini Ruffled
- 3/8″ Lemon- Lime Twist Mini Ruffled
- 3/8″ Powder Pink Mini Ruffled
- 3/8″ Tranquil Tide Mini Ruffled
- 1/2″ Black Satin
- 1/4″ Rich Razzleberry Velvet
- Tea Room Ribbon Pack- 1 yd of Very Vanila, 1 yd of Coastal Cabana
- Metallic Ribbon Pack- 1 yd of Petal Pink, 1 yd of Shaded Spruce
I hope you are enjoying our Pets themed blog hop. I’m hopping with fellow Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from all over the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and Canada. You may have arrived from Sue’s blog. I bet she inspired you with her awesome design!
I decided to use Pretty Kitty Stamp Set. I haven’t used this set very much and it needed some stampin love. LOL! Another reason why I chose it was I wanted to color with my Stampin’ Blends. I love to color and this set really is fun to color in the images. I thought this design was so fun so decided after I stamped the sentiment I would cut the words apart for a fun look! I really wasn’t worried about cutting it all straight and I like how the end results look on my card. Those pieces were pretty little so the Glue Dots worked perfect to adhere those to my card. Notice the texture of the second layer? That is a new embossing folder! At the end of my post after the list of all the bloggers you will see a list of the products I used on my card.
Enjoy the hop and please leave us some love in a form of a comment if we have inspired you at all this month!
Your next stop is to my friends Sandy’s blog! You will love what she designed!
Product List to shop from my online store if interested
Time for our monthly blog hop! Man, July just flew by! This whole year seems to be going so fast! Our theme this month is using a fun color combo that I have posted below! Enjoy the hop and as you hop along please feel free to leave us all comments.
So for my card I wanted to use the awesome stamp set Dandelion Wishes. I already had done this layout with other colors and thought these colors would be great for my design. So, I guess I’m casing my own design! LOL!
The technique is using the Aqua painter in the lids of the ink pads on Shimmery White Card stock to make a background. Let that dry. Next picture is how I have the flower image mounted to the Stamparatus. I plan on doing a video in the near future on using it.
My Shimmery White layer is 2 1/2 x 4
I will be posting a whole tutorial soon as I get it completed. In the mean time the products are listed below.
Enjoy your next stop to see what my friend Janey as created to inspire us with!
Product List that leads you to my online store