Paper Pumpkin Possibilities All the Little Things
Time for this months Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop with my fellow Stampin buddies! As you hop along you will see alternative ways we have used the to share more ideas using the kit. We all love comments! So, as you hop to each blog leave us some love!
This month I only used the supplies that were in the kit for my design. It doesn’t need to take you a long time to make a fun creative card especially with Paper Pumpkin kits. I knew I wanted to design a card using the pretty flower die cut as the focal point
Especially with Paper Pumpkin everything you need is all inside the box. The cool thing about this blog hop is to get you inspired! I get so many ideas myself as I go through the blog hop too!
Enjoy your next stop along the hop to my friends Debbie’s awesome blog for more inspiration from this months kit.
ABOUT THE MAY KIT
CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO SIGN UP BY MAY 10th!
Name: Exploring In Color
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 card, 3 each of 3 designs, plus 9 coordinating envelopes.
- A 7-piece all-occasion stamp set that celebrates good friends and great adventures!
- 1 Copper Clay (new In Color!) Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Twine and die-cut accents
- FREE stickers to put on your projects or anything you want—water bottles, laptops, coolers, and more!
- Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm).
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Boho Blue, Copper Clay, Daffodil Delight, Moody Mauve, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path, Wild Wheat