Time for this months Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop w my fellow Stampin buddies! We hope you join us on the fourth Tuesday each month to see all the inspiration we share from the current kit. As you hop along you will see alternative ways we have used the kit to share more ideas you too can create using the monthly kit. We all love love in the form of comments! So, as you hop to each blog leave us some love! LOL
I had fun making this card .I decided I wanted to focus to be on the scenery. So, I got out my Stitched So Sweetly Dies and thought they would be a perfect addition for my design. How fun to cut apart the sentiment and fussy cut it at an angle for a fun look!
Enjoy your next stop along the hop to my friends Mary’s awesome blog for more inspiration from this months kit. She is also our new team member hopping with us for the first time! Make sure you give her a welcome comment!
See you next month for our next hop!
April Paper Pumpkin Sneak Peek have to subscribe by April 10th
If you don’t have a demonstrator already I would love to help you in any way I can. Just reach out to me!
Stampin’ Up! has just released the list of retiring products and many Last Chance Products are on sale! Now is the time to get those last items off your wish list ordered before they are gone.
My Top 5 Retirement List Tips:
1) In Colors: All 2019-2021 In Color inks, paper, and embellishments are retiring. These items usually sell out quickly so don’t forget to add ink refills and extra cardstock for your craft stash. You don’t want to miss having these gorgeous colors in your collection!
2) Stamps vs. Accessories: Retiring stamps are available through May 3rd. All other retiring items such as; bundles, paper, embellishments, dies are only available while supplies last, so you don’t want to wait and miss out.
3) Bundles: Bundles, with their 10% savings, all retire! Even if the bundle items carryover to the next catalog the discount does not so save on bundles while you can. Bundles are only available while supplies last.
4) Online Ordering: Your best bet for grabbing items before they sell out is to order online! I’m always happy to help and place orders for you, but the delay could mean items you want won’t be available.
5) Host Rewards: Exclusive Host Reward stamp sets also retire. If your order qualifies for host rewards, you may want to select those stamps. You can also apply your Host Rewards to the cost of your Starter Kit. When you join between April 1 and May 3 you get early access to add new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog preorder items in your Starter Kit!
Make it a creative day!
DOWNLOAD RETIRED LIST PDF
VIEW LAST-CHANCE PRODUCTS