Thank you so much for joining us for our March Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad Blog Hop! Temperatures are on the rise and there is just one short week until the official first day of Spring! We are all so ready to put away our snowflakes and break out the flowers in our craft rooms! Stampin’ Up! has so many options for Spring-time flowers and we are showing you just a few of those today!
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 15 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad blog hop – Jamie H of Unique Ink. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
Thanks for hopping over to our sister blog! Here is what I made for this fun blog hop! I love the Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper! So, I decided to use the idea of stamping directly on this pattern in the pack. I had already made the 3 by 3 card for a notecard holder for a recent Craft Fair. So, I thought for the blog hop I should make into to a regular card size!
|Here is a closeup of the colored Rhinestones.|
|So just by using the Sharpie Markers on the Rhinestones it really added a pop to my card!|
- Dawn S. of Dawn’s Creative Chalet
- Pam S. of Stampin’ in the Sun
- Diana E. of Stampin’ Fun with Diana
- Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
- Erica B. of Stamping Starlette
- Anastasia R. of Stampin’ Blondie
- Darcy J. of DJ’s Stampin’ Place
- Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
- Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin’
- Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Tonya B. of Stampin’ with Tonya
- Donna S. of Organized Chaos
- Jamie H. of Unique Ink
- Darla R. & Nancy K. of Stampin with Darla and Sisters
- Kathy P. of Katrina P’s Creative Corner