Welcome to our blog hop today featuring babies and kids! As you hop along you will be inspired with lots of ideas to make your next baby or kids project. Thanks for joining us and enjoy the hop! Nancy and both used lots of punches to create our cards for the hop!
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 14 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad Blog Hop Rose C. of Stampin’ w Rose. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
|Stampin Nancy made this cute punch art card that any kid would love to get in the mail!
Supplies Used :
Stamp Set- Fabulous Phrases
Cardstock – Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe
Ink – Wild Wasabi
Accessories- Bird Builder, Blossom, Scallop Oval, 1 3/8″ Circle, 1″ Circle, 3/4″ Circle Punches,
Gingham Garden DSP, Candy Dots and Dimensionals
|Stampin Darla ( that’s me) made this welcome baby card.
Supplies Used :
Stamp Sets- A Fitting Occasion and Petite Pairs
Cardstock – Whisper White, Soft Sky, Pistachio Pudding, Smokey Slate
Ink – Soft Sky
Accessories- Owl Builder, 1″ Circle, 1 1/4 Scallop Circle, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle, 1 3/4 Scallop Circle, Ticket Duo Builder Punches
Candy Dots and Dimensionals, Pool Party Bakers Twine, In Color Collection DSP Stack
Blog Hop Participant List:
- Dawn S. of Dawn’s Creative Chalet
- Erica B. of Stamping Starlette
- Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
- Kathy P. of Katrina P’s Creative Corner
- Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
- Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Donna S. of Organized Chaos
- Darcy J. of DJ’s Stampin’ Place
- Tonya B. of Stampin’ with Tonya
- Diana E. of Stampin’ Fun with Diana
- Pam S. of Stampin’ in the Sun
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Rose C. of Stampin’ with Rose
- Darla R. & Nancy K. of Stampin’ with Darla and Sisters