Welcome to our blog hop this month for our theme Love is in the Air. Get ready to be inspired as you enjoy our blog hop!
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 15 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ INKspiration Blog Hop – Kim R. at Stamping with Kim. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
Here is the card I designed for my mom! She lost her Valentine of 66 years just 5 months ago. I thought I would make her this special card this year. I always made my mom and dad a Valentines Day card. I know she will love getting this in the mail!
Enjoy your next stop to my friend Nichole and see what what she has designed this month!
Blog Hop Participant List:
- Nichole L. at Scrappy Stamps & Ink
- Cathy A. at Maine Mountain Stamper
- Tobe B. at The Craft Sea
- Diana E. at Stampin’ Fun with Diana
- Pamela W. at Stinky Tofu
- Darcy J. at Dj’s Stampin’ Place
- Melissa S. at The Stamp Doc
- Cheryl H. at Create with Cheryl
- Donna S. at Geek Squad Crafting
- Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
- Jen G. at Faith.Grace.Stamp
- Jen P. at By the Shore Stamping
- Bree W. at Craft-somnia Momma
- Tonya B. at Stampin’ with Tonya
- Kim R. at Stamping with Kim
- Darla R. at Stampin’ with Darla