Welcome to our blog hop this month for our theme Spring Fever! Here in Tucson we skipped spring and have moved to summer. LOL!. Get ready to be inspired as you enjoy our blog hop!
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 9 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ INKspiration Blog Hop – Cathy A. at Maine Mountain Stamper. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
I decided for my card I would make a springy looking card for my mom!
I used the Watercolor Wishes Kit to complete my card.
The hello is stamped on the envelope. I can’t send a card without stamping on the envelope.
Enjoy your next stop to Cathy’s and see what she has designed this month!
1. Cathy A. @ Maine Mountain Stamper
2. Diana E. @ Stampin’ Fun with Diana
3. Cheryl H. @ Create with Cheryl
4. Nichole L. @ Scrappy Stamps & Ink
5. Tobe B. @ The Craft Sea
6. Jennifer G. @ Jenny G Paper Crafts
7. Jen G. @ Faith.Grace.Stamp
8. Kim R. @ Stampin’ with Kim
9. Bree R. @ Craft-somnia Momma
10. Darla R. @ Stampin’ with Darla
The giftable Watercolor Wishes Card Kit includes preprinted cards for the perfect artistic look without the mess. Includes supplies for 20 unique cards in 3 sizes and an exclusive stamp set. Make one when you need it, or make them all and use them later. Makes 20 unique cards. Folded card sizes: 4″ x 4″, 3-1/2″ x 5″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.2 x 10.2 cm, 8.9 x 12.7 cm, 10.8 x 14 cm). Instructions included.
You provide the adhesive; we’ll provide the rest, including the stamp set, clear stamp block, and ink.
* 20 cards total
* Folded card sizes: 4″ x 4″, 3-1/2″ x 5″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.2 x 10.2 cm, 8.9 x 12.7 cm, 10.8 x 14 cm)
* 12-piece photopolymer stamp set
* 20 card bases
* Die-cut accents
* Cardstock flag stickers
* Night of Navy and Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin’ Spots
* Giftable Kraft box
* 50 sequins
* Wood die cuts
* Stampin’ Dimensionals
*Acrylic stamp block