Time for this months Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop w my fellow Stampin buddies! As you hop along you will see alternative ways we have used the kit to share more ideas you too can create using the monthly kit. We all love comments! So, as you hop to each blog leave us some love! LOL
I made this card vey quickly with the kit this month. I just added one product to my card. I have that listed at the end of the post. It doesnt need to take you a long time to make a pretty card! Especially with Paper Pumpkin everything you need is all inside the box. The cool thing is were all allowed and encouraged to get inspired and share it with others by adding a few products.
Enjoy your next stop along the hop to my friends Janey’s awesome blog for more inspiration from this months kit.
See you next month for our next hop!
ABOUT THE KIT
Name The Adventure Begins
- Contains enough supplies to create twelve cards and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Comes with a Stampin’ Spot plus an exclusive Stamp Set.
- Includes inspirational sentiments and adventure-themed imagery featuring these nature-inspired coordinating colors: Basic Black, Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Night of Navy.
If you don’t have a demonstrator already I would love to help you in any way I can. Just reach out to me!
Make it a fun and creative day!